Friday, August 21, 2009

5th Test - 2nd Day

Dear God...

I know we haven't sp0ken of late, but I need to speak with you and say a little prayer. It's just been one of those days. Please lend me your ear.

I know I've drunk a lot of alcohol over the years, and
I know I've taken too many pharmaceuticals too, and
I know I've been a little too naughty in a lot of dodgy Asian clubs, and
I know I've set up a few of my mates with lady-boys in Thailand, and
I know I've secretly had undesirable thoughts about my mates' wives, and
I know I've said some pretty bad things to people on the odd occassion, and
I know I've sledged the odd whinging Pommy or two, but
please,
please,
please,
would you ensure the English summer plays true to form and rains over the next 3 days. I'd be ever so appreciative and will even start to go to church on Sundays. The real church, not that awful one in Shephard's Bush where all those horrid little Australian's go. I promise.

Ahmen.

No comments:

Post a Comment